Dr. David Ovidiu - Tiberiu
Timisoara (Romania), Phone +40724090880, E-mail :email@example.com , Site : www.cbct.ro
15/09/1984–15/07/1989 Diploma in mechanical engineering, Polytechnic Institute - Faculty of Mechanics, Cluj Napoca
01/10/2010–01/08/2013 Bachelor's Degree in Physics, Medical Physics Specialization, West University of Timisoara
01/10/2013–01/08/2015 Master - Applied Physics in Medicine, West University of Timisoara
01/10/2013–01/08/2015 Master - Psychopedagogical Studies Program, West University of Timisoara
01/10/2013–13/06/2017 Ph.D in medicine, Victor Babeș University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timișoara
Good communication skills acquired following 20 years of experience as director of the three dental radiology offices in Timișoara. Now is the administrator of SC Radiologie CBCT SRL.
From 2021 Associate Professor at UVT Faculty of Physics, Timisoara
Advanced knowledge of computer imaging programs used in 2D and 3D dentistry. Use of medical or imaging software: Romexis, OnDemand3D, AudaxCeph, Mimics, OrisWin, ImageJ, Adobe Photoshop, XnWiew, Meshmixer, ITK-SNAP, BlueSkyPlan, etc.
Romexis soft medical trainer(Planmeca Finland).
2D and 3D digital radiological imaging courses held to train users to install the machines and to work with the medical imaging software.
Training related to explaining the interface of CBCT (Cone Beam Computer Tomography) cone beam computer tomography.
Member of the College of Physicists Doctors from Romania (CFMR). The medical physicist, under the conditions of the development of the means of imaging investigation, created the premises for obtaining better imaging examinations under the conditions of the use of weighted radiation doses.
Representative in Romania of:
Audax D.O.O Ljubljana
▪ David O.T, Leretter M, Neagu A (2014) The quality of trabecular bone assessed using cone-beam computed tomography. Rom. J. Biophys. 2014 24 (4): 227–241, Journal of the BDI category
▪ David O.T, Szuhanek C, Tuce R.A, David A.P, Leretter M (2017) Polylactic acid 3D printed drill guide for dental implants using CBCT REV.CHIM.(Bucharest) 2017 68 (2):341-342, Category A Journal (ISI)Impact Factor (IF): 0.956, Absolute Influence Score (AIS): 0.063
▪ David O.T, Nagib R, Szuhanek C, Brad S, Banu A.M, Tuce R.A, Leretter M (2017) Cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) diagnosis of lingual bone canals in the mandibular interforaminal area. Medicine in Evolution 2017 Vol (1) : 93-99, Journal of the BDI category
▪ David O.T, Tuce R.A, Munteanu O, Neagu A (2017) Evaluation of the influence of patient positioning on the reliability of lateral cephalometry, Radiol med. 2017;122(7):520-9. , d.o.i:10.1007/s11547-017-0748-4, Category A Journal (ISI), Impact Factor (IF): 1.523, Absolute Influence Score (AIS): 0.437
▪ O.-T. DAVID, OANA MUNTEANU, R.-A. TUCE, A. NEAGU, F. BÎRSăŞTEANU, CT NUMBERS INFERRED FROM CONE-BEAM COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY, Romanian J. Biophys.2017;
27(1); 1–12, Journal of the BDI category